Air Conditioner Maintenance Plan
At Genco, we know that a leaking or dirty air conditioner costs time and money while impacting the environment. Tune-ups can help identify potential problems before they become costly breakdowns. Due to rising electricity costs it is important to run your boilers efficiently and we’re here to take care of that for you.
With a Cooling Maintenance Plan, we start by booking an appointment at a convenient time before the grueling summer season starts.
After our TSSA certified and licensed technicians complete their inspection, you’ll receive an exclusive Home Care Report that gives an expert assessment of the equipment, and recommendations to keep it running safely and efficiently. This plan will cost you $9.99*/month.
What does the plan include?
We’ll inspect your air conditioner for hazardous debris, refrigerant leaks, and more. Specifically, we’ll perform following 8 diagnostic checks:
- Check and record ambient carbon monoxide (CO) levels
- Check temperatures across air handler
- Check temperatures/air flow across condenser coil
- Check current draw on condenser motor and compressor
- Test operation of condensation system and evaporator coil
- Test unit by putting it through a full operation cycle
- Clean outdoor condenser unit
- Clean evaporator coil drain line