Boilers Maintenance Plan
An improperly maintained boiler can break down unexpectedly and cost you money and time. Tune-ups can help identify potential problems before they become costly breakdowns.
But most of all, boiler maintenance is important in protecting your health and safety.Before we leave your home, we'll ensure your boiler is operating as safely and efficiently as possible.Our maintenance plan includes 8 diagnostic checks as follows:
- Check operation of condensation system
- Check operating pressures
- Safety test for carbon monoxide (CO)
- Inspect for hazardous debris in the chimney flue
- Check temperatures across air handler
- Check unit is operating to manufacturer’s specifications
- Check fan belt and perform required adjustments
- Test unit by putting it through a full operation cycle
If any of these checks indicate a concern, we will perform up to a 22-point safety check to help ensure that your equipment is operating safely and efficiently before we leave your home.