Genco Electrical is dedicated to help contractors to find the best electric heating products while providing outstanding customer service.
We supply electric force flow heaters, electric convective heaters, electric radiant heaters, electric portable heaters, and thermostats at competitive prices in Canadian dollars.
UPS and Generators
Whether it's a standby power system for a large data center, a backup generator powering the home office through an outage, portable generators powering tools at the job site, or the cleaning power of a pressure washer, Genco meet the power needs of small, medium and enterprise businesses alike across the Greater Toronto Area and around the province.
Genco Electrical provides a full range of power quality solutions that feature power factor correction capacitor banks, voltage support, and harmonic suppression.
Genco Electrical offers a wide range of solutions to monitor overall power quality, correct power factor, mitigate harmonics and protect against voltage surges and sags.
Power Factor Correction
Genco Electrical is a leader in the sector of industrial power factor correction because of the full range of products dedicated to this particular application field of automation.Benefits of Genco Power Factor Correction can include:
- Equipment life: Extend the life of your current equipment on site.
- Compliance: Compliance with regulatory codes.
- Expansion: More power available for site expansion without the need for upgrading the sites Transformer/s, Switchboards and cable.
Electrical Wiring Permits authorize contractors to carry out electrical installations.Who needs a permit?
Those who own, operate or maintain the following electrical equipment, require an operating permit when:
- The operation or design of electrical equipment is such that regular or ongoing maintenance is required;
- The electrical equipment is operated within Class I, Class II, or Class III hazardous locations;
- The electrical equipment is operated or maintained for emergency service;
- The electrical equipment is part of a fire alarm system;