An electrical system needs a main panel to break up the power supply of 100 amps or larger, down to branch circuits. Branch circuit requirements start at 15 amps and can go as large as required by the specific device and voltage.Top reasons to upgrade an electrical panel:
- Reduce the chance of an electrical fire.
- Eliminate doubled-up circuits.
- Eliminate the need to replace fuses, or the chance to install the wrong size of fuse, which is a common fire hazard.
- Existing breakers are expired
- Capacity to add additional circuits in the future.
- Increase the resale value of your business.